Ontario SHO Mechanics
If time is limited to you and need someone trustworthy to work on your SHO,
here is contacts in our club who can help. Please consider their privacy, they
both do this in their spare time, so do not expect reply immidiatly. Please
direct difficult troubleshooting questions that you plan to solve your self
to one of the many lists and forums that exists online for the SHO. The reason
that there are not more is listed is the as simple as the SHO is a rare car.
- Troubleshooting and engine: Thomas - operates out of his home
garage in Kitchener, ON. He is a licensed mechanic and is a SHO lover
since 1999. [ Email Thomas ]
- Body work: Donway Ford, Eglington Ave E. - they used to have
2 SHO lovers working there, one of them was Peter Buckley (painter), who used to be one of our club members. They will give your SHO the TLC it needs. Herman has been there twice. Price for painting a front bumper with very minor repair needed is ~$400.
Ontario SHO Vendors
- Josh - shonut himself - He is located 30 minutes NE of Cornwall, ON. He
owns a couple of SHOs and is a SHO fanatic since mid 1990.
- McMaster, 777 Warden Ave: $68 for a pair of front 96+ SHO brake rotors.
Quality: 2nd line.
Many times you need a fluid change, brakes, air conditioning, suspension or
other maintenance tasks that are NOT SHO specific. During the winter months,
weather simply stops even the biggest outdoor gearheads from outdoor activities, so here is 2 great shops to stop by that will keep a smile on your face:
- Mississauga: Vantage Auto, (905) 897-1164, Ask for Morris
- Toronto North: Kane's Performance on Hwy 9 & Tottenham Rd.
Canadian SHO Clubs
North American SHO Cubs
Other Local Ontario Ford Web Sites
If you would like to add a link here, E-Mail the Webmaster